If you own or intend to purchase a residential property for rental in North Wales our property management team will be happy to offer their expert assistance. For piece of mind, our services includes no up front charges and no withdrawal fees plus nothing to pay until a tenant moves-in and starts paying rent.
We manage one of the largest domestic property portfolios in North Wales on our landlord's behalf and we'd like to think you'll find our letting service both professional and cost-effective. As specialists in property management with over 110 years of combined experience across our team, we have demonstrated our skills in managing thousands of properties for our clients, achieving an optimum rental performance whilst ensuring smooth running tenancies, and compliance with the ever-changing landlord/tenant laws.
Maximise the return on your investment and call us on 01492 572213 for an appraisal of your property.
Professional Memberships and Affiliation
Caveat Emptor! It's quick and easy to launch a slick looking website and call yourself a letting or estate agency these days which is why we continuously try to insure we stand head and shoulders above the pack through the professional development and training of our team and our company membership of the various bodies that scrutinise us and regulate our industry:
- We are members of the Tenancy Dispute Scheme (TDS) and offer this service to our landlords and tenants
- We are members of CMP – Client Money Protect
- We are a TPO registered letting and sales agent ensuring we must follow The Property Ombudsman Letting & Sales Code of Practice including standards of service we must provide for both tenants and landlords.
We offer several tiers of service to our landlords depending upon how involved you wish to be with your rental property on a day to day basis. Service level dependent, we provide all of the following for our landlord's piece of mind:
- Visiting you at your property, and providing a rental valuation and any other professional advice which you may require in order to let your property.
- Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations.
- Arranging EPC Certificates.
- Sourcing tenants who are suitable for your property and meet your requirements. Your property will of course be widely advertised local and nationally if required, however we have excellent contacts with many company HR offices and other establishments who formally and informally retain our services. We also usually have more tenants waiting than properties available!
- Accompanying tenant applicants to view the property.
- Obtaining and evaluating references and credit checking through a professional vetting service.
- Preparing a suitable tenancy agreement for your property and ensuring signature by the tenant.
- Collecting and holding as stakeholders a deposit from the tenant.
- Preparing a full and thorough inventory and schedule of condition.
- Checking the successful tenant into your property and agreeing the inventory, taking meter readings and liaising with utility providers, local authority etc. to ensure transition into tenant's name.
- Receiving timely monthly rental payments in advance, and paying you by BACS, together with a detailed statement from our digital management systems.
- Periodically inspecting your property and insuring any problems or issues are reported to you the landlord in a timely manner and delt with accordingly
- Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance on your behalf (after your consultation and approval in the case of larger works) using our team of trusted builders, plumbers, electricians and gardeners etc.
- Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis, and arranging renewals of the agreement as necessary.
- Checking tenants out as required, reletting and continuing the process with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure that you receive the optimum return from your property.
- Dealing with any deposit disputes on your behalf in conjunction with the TDS.
We maintain a flexible attitude, and are generally able to adapt our various service agrements to meet our client's individual circumstances and needs, for example by providing a part only service, or alternatively by taking on additional tasks and duties. To discuss how we can help you, call us on 01492 572213.